Main menu

Pages

scenes from charleston

i spent last weekend in charleston, hosted by chassity and the charleston cvb - i stayed at the perfectly pink mills house inn, dined on delicious food from a few of my favorite restaurants: the daily, the grocery and macintosh, took a fun and fact-filled walking tour with bulldog tours, attended the hampden clothing fashion show, an amazing event hosted by my favorite proprietress stacey, hung with my fancy jewelry friend jane pope and the oh-so-talented lindsay carter, saw some donkeys, did some pilates, drank some wine, rode in a rickshaw, dined at the home of a true southern belle, aptly named rhett, listened to bluegrass, took some selfies, teamed up with jackie to create something fun for furbish, discovered lovely bits of chassity's house, tried on some shoes, made some friends and plotted my next trip back.

i heart charleston.







photos by gray benko, and some from me.




reactions

Comments