Main menu

Pages

i got 99 ideas and pinterest's got none

for whatever reason, pinterest has done me wrong.  i can't see my old pins.  and that's a big deal.  i use pinterest to catalog everything i want to try, what i want to wear, what i want to be when i grow up,  what i want for dinner, where i want to go...  i reference my pins a lot - and i usually make my wants happen.  but alas!  i can only go back about 500 pins in, and pinterest isn't answering my frantic emails, so now my desktop looks like my brain exploded on it.  there are 64992g4 images, and here are just a few that i'm digging on.
Screen shot 2012-07-20 at 1.43.30 PM

ah yes, i will make a console out of dogs.  and pineapples.  and seahorses.  and indian chiefs.  not even kidding.  check back in a few weeks.  supplies have been purchased.

Screen shot 2012-07-17 at 4.43.05 PM

why i am not making more laundry rooms look like this?  apologies, i'll start.

Screen shot 2012-07-17 at 4.43.17 PM

already doing this at my house, but remember to continue.  and encourage everyone else too.

westbourne-house-london-art

stairs in my house - should they look like this?  will consider.  positives: it's a way to continue collecting art even though i am running out of wall space

Screen shot 2012-06-21 at 3.08.40 PM

let's go ahead and put this fabric on something good.

Screen shot 2012-06-10 at 1.47.32 PM

cluster of paper lanterns: major impact for next to nothing.  thanks lisa sherry, i think i will.

Screen shot 2012-07-15 at 5.44.26 PM

that great artist on etsy i blogged about eons ago - take her art, get creative with framing, fill up a wall.
reactions

Comments