Main menu

Pages

The real raleigh: ashley vermillion webb



Name Ashley Vermillion Webb
Occupation Vermillion store owner and mother

Who do you live with My husband Cheshire, my twin girls Betty and Annie Fleming (6 going on 12) and my 13 year old pup, Watts 
What’s your sign Zodiac Taurus, Rising sign Libra and moon sign Pisces

Favorite cocktail Anything made with a grape, I just had some delicious champagne.
Favorite restaurant I can't pick just one….Stanbury, Capital Club 16, Mandolin or any of Ashley Christensen restaurants.



Describe your style in 3-4 words classic, fun, Parisian influenced.
What do you collect, and why My children's art work. I like to map time that way.


Your favorite 3 things in your house portraits of my girls, a Wolf Kahn painting that I bought myself for my 10 year Anniversary with Vermillion, and my porcelain guinea hen that I picked up in Soho
What book are you reading right now NY Times newspaper. Trying to keep up with subscription!



Where is the last place you traveled My honeymoon this summer to South of France and Paris…
What did you bring back From Le Club 55 in St. Tropez I brought back beach dresses and cover ups that I want to replicate for Vermillion this Spring.


Fool proof dinner party tip Reggae music
Impromptu talent show - how do you win confidence, karaoke machine and a killer costume


What surprises you about Raleigh The unexpected diversity of people, the mix of industries in the area and the exponential growth we've seen in the past 5 years . And of course the awesome food!

Favorite places to score finds for your home Furbish of course! La Maison and things I pick up when I travel.
What’s always in your refrigerator wine, artisanal cheeses, hummus from Neomande, and a ton of organic fruit.


What are 3 things you love to do in your home My patio is where it all takes place… dance parties, cooking out and watching my kids play.
What’s coming up that you’re excited about Vermillion Fashion Show this week! Then off to New York to buy for Spring.



What’s the most important thing you’ve learned this year Time takes care of A LOT
What would you save in a fire My family but if time allowed I'd grab Family photos and sentimental jewelry…maybe a few hand bags :)



What are you most excited about wearing this fall My Barbara Tfank silver fox short jacket
What smell do you love the Tobacco Coqui Coqui candle!



What is the farthest you have been from home Asia to visit my brother.
Netflix obsession I've got Narcos in the queue



What’s your newest music discovery Well not new music but after going to the Fare Thee Well Tour in Chicago I'm a little obsessed with Gratefeul Dead again.


Tell us about your wedding dress Lela Rose custom silk jacquard pale pink and ivory short dress with beautiful flowing back caplet detail that she sketched a drawing of me wearing…not sure which is more valuable to me, the dress or the drawing.
 

Who would you want to play you in your biopic Aerin Lauder
A collection you wish you'd designed Wes Gordons Spring 2013, or one of Rosie Assoulin first collections.



Favorite song right now My wedding song from June, Soulfight by The Rivalvalists.
A book you've read more than once A book on mediation, I've got to make sure I get my mantras right.



Two things you love about your job Everything and everything. Seriously from my clients, team Verm, my designers, the buying and selling, I love it all.


Favorite piece of clothing right now Bajra fringe black blanket scarf in Vermillion AND I just ordered some Charlotte Olympia lip smacker tennis shoes.

follow ashley on instagram @vermillionstyle
reactions

Comments