Main menu

Pages


Up until recently, I could not have imagined a day when going out was no longer about highest heels possible, and yet, this day has arrived. Flats have officially became my footwear of choice! 

I suppose this sudden change of heart is in large due to this Summer's soaring temperatures. Don't know about you guys, but comfort is pretty much my one and only concern in 100-degree weather! Or at least being as comfortable as I can possibly be:) 

Yet, what may have started as a simple nod to practicality, with time turned into a complete and utter commitment to the way flats complete outfits in a very free-spirited, nonchalant kind of way. And sure, I am a little late to the "I LOVE FLATS" party! But I think considering what a huge high-heel addict I truly am, better late than never!:) 











STORETS Free Sprit two-piece set in red | ONE by Cornetti Innamorati Heart gladiator sandals | ILLESTEVA Boca mirrored sunglasses { in blue here } | THE KOOPLES minibox bag in embossed python style leather | ADORNMONDE jewelry
reactions

Comments