Main menu

Pages

COLD SHOULDER IN PALM SPRINGS


I think I've developed a new obsession... obsession with off-the-shoulder dresses that is. My preoccupation with dresses in general is nothing new, you know me, I love a good flirty frock but thanks to this season's emphasis on exposed shoulder, this preoccupation reached a whole new level. Seriously, the way I feel now, I could easily wear off-the-shoulder dresses everyday for the rest of the summer and be quite happy about that. Of course based on the number of of-the-shoulder dresses which are now part of my closet, the possibility of this actually happening is very, very real :)








St. ROCHE Fiona midi dressCHLOE The Marcie mini textured leather shoulder bag GUCCI Candy ankle strap sandals | J Crew hatNIALAYA panther ring, cross over gold ringpanther bangle in gold & white diamonds, stingray bracelet & rose gold & matte onyx bracelet 
reactions

Comments