Main menu

Pages

a valentine state of mind with #LOVEUO

while in new york, i wined and dined with nick, my faux valentine for the week, at my most favorite cozy hotel, the marlton.


i like to start a night out in nyc by staying in for a drink at the marlton's bar.  nick donned his fanciest of blouses and i found a little something from one of my go-tos for going-out frocks, urban outfitters.
IMG_1006-2
photo 1
IMG_1074-2


i love how urban's picks are always of-the-moment, don't break the bank, and manage to channel your inner bad girl. they have a fantastic curation of items to make this valentine's day special, including dresses, fancy lady lingerie, and gifts that range from kooky to caring.

a few of my favorite picks below from their valentine's day gift guide, all guaranteed to make the special day sweeter.
uo-1
ou-balloons


shop my faves

reactions

Comments