Main menu

Pages



At Lincoln Center, love this gorgeous pleated dress I wore to the BCBG show




Completely obsessed with these oversized bags! Can't wait till they are available in stores!










With Lubov Azria after the show




Lunch at the Terrace in Yotel New York, some downtime between the shows:), seriously recommend trying beef sliders and crispy chicken wings


 Right after getting my hair done at the ARROJO Studio, on the way to hosting Fashion Night Out at Pink & Pepper boutique in Soho






Pink & Pepper window display at their Soho boutique


Adelaide pleated color-blocked maxi dress via BCBG | BCBG wide belt - similar here & here | Alexander McQueen De Manta clutch | Giuseppe Zanotti heels - also loving these ones | Pink & Pepper Ava animal print pumps | Maje Rosalie top & Sole black skirtReid Queen Street courier satchel via Plia Designs | Lillian Crowe triple arc necklace


I would like to start by announcing the winner of Ily Couture International GIVEAWAY! Congrats to Marie-Eve, hope you love Ily Couture Jewelry as much as I do! 

Wanted to share a few images from an amazing first day at New York Fashion Week. I think I've mentioned before what a big BCBG fan I am, so it was certainly a huge honor to be able to go backstage, attend the show and of course speak to the beautiful and talented Lubov Azria about this season's trends and inspirations. 

Later on, I had an absolute blast hosting a Fashion Night Out event at Pink & Pepper's new boutique in Soho! Ah, to be surrounded by so many gorgeous shoes is absolute heaven for a shoeaholic like me:) Thank you to all who came, hope you had as much fun as I did!

I am also absolutely happy to be back to our favorite hotel in New York. Last time we stayed here, I couldn't say enough about Yotel New York and this time is of course no exception. Love that it's located right in the center of Manhattan, definitely makes stopping by to change clothes between the shows or a quick bite to eat much easier! 


 



Keep on smiling,
Love,
Annabelle
reactions

Comments