Main menu

Pages

the real raleigh: dj joe bunn



Name Joe Bunn
Occupation DJ/Serial Entrepreneur


Describe your style Casual but cool, never sloppy



Who do you live with My wife Ainsley and two sons, Colin (10) and Davis (7)


What do you collect Shoes, necklaces, bracelets. I’ve loved Jordans since I was in high school. I remember rocking one white Jordan 5 and one black Jordan 5 with my tux to the prom!


Your go-to outfit I’m a t-shirt and jeans kind of guy. I’ve graduated from all the hype about designer jeans, ridiculous. A pair of Levi’s 511 from JCPenney, a cool t-shirt, some awesome sneakers and a bunch of cheap chains and bracelets and an expensive watch are all I need. On the weekends, I have to rock a suit to DJ, but the slimmer cut, the better!


Impromptu talent show - how do you win Pop my left shoulder in and out of the socket


What's always in your fridge Red Bull
Do you have any tattoos No. My mom would beat my ass.


Favorite clothing designers I like most anything by Boss, Topman, Tom Ford.  Hugo Boss makes the best suits


Sports for fun, or sports to win? Always for the win


You're the DJ, what do you get asked to play the most Usually some sort of line dance. Whatever is hot at the moment. Right now it’s "Watch Me Whip/Nae Nae" by Silento
What would you ask the DJ to play “Got to Give it Up” by Marvin Gaye


Favorite band Changes quarterly. Loving Mumford’s new album right now.
Best live show you've ever seen Anything Motley Crue ever does will blow your mind


Where's the last place you traveled Boca Grande, Florida
What did you bring back Seashells and not enough fish


Where do you want to travel next Spain


What would you turn down for Nobody. Always louder I say.


Where's your favorite place to spend a lazy Sunday morning in your home That doesn’t really exist since I have kids, I would usually leave and go to Yellow Dog


If you were a boxer, what song would you walk out to Bulls on Parade-Rage Against the Machine



Favorite piece of clothing right now One of my WEAR Clothing Co. t-shirts that I made a limited run of with a painting of a Raleigh skyline on it done by my man Raleigh Laroche


Follow Joe on instagram and learn more about his DJ business here
reactions

Comments